Candy Harrington is available for speaking engagements on a wide variety of accessible travel related topics. She’s given travel presentations at disability-focused conventions, annual meetings, health fairs, trade shows and conferences. She’s also addressed members of hospitality and tourism industry, travel writers and editors on disability-related subjects including marketing, writing, language and etiquette.
Her clients include:
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Amputee Coalition of America
- The Society of Accessible Travel And Hospitality
- Professional Association of Innkeepers International
- Oklahoma Governor's Conference on Tourism
- Travel Media Showcase
- Health Care USA
- Living Better Expo
- Spastic Paraplegia Foundation
- Public Libraries
Candy customizes her presentation to fit each group’s specific needs.
Her topics include:
- Accessible Travel 101
- The Three Rs of Accessible Travel Planning
- The changing Face of Accessible Travel
- Yes, you CAN Travel!
- Find The “Hidden” Disability Market
- Disability Language And Etiquette
- A Writers Guide To Accessible Travel
- The Nuts And Bolts Of Accessible Travel
- Now That Your Inn Is Accessible, How Do You Find Guests With Disabilities?
- Accessible Recreation; A World Of Choices
References Available Upon Request
Contact Candy directly for information on her fees and availability.